Water Testing Results
Community Guidelines for Social Media
Recognizing that a majority of our parents and community members regularly utilize social media platforms for communication, Parishville-Hopkinton Central School District uses these tools to engage these groups. The Parishville-Hopkinton Central School District maintains a professional Facebook page for the purpose of sharing important information with our public and engaging in an open and respectful dialogue. Parishville-Hopkinton Central School District reserves the right to monitor all activity on the page, remove offensive or inappropriate content, and block those who violate these standards. When interacting with or commenting on our page or content, you must abide by the following guidelines:
1. Official Parishville-Hopkinton Central School District social media accounts should not circumvent regular established communication channels for discussing personal issues or concerns, or asking questions of a specific student or employee. Comments/questions of this nature will be removed.
2. Personal attacks on any student, staff member, or member of the administration, or comments that are deemed offensive to any member of our community will not be tolerated. Inappropriate remarks, racial slurs, or profanity will automatically be removed. Comments in reference to confidential personnel matters will be removed.
3. Official district social media accounts are dedicated to sharing our mission. Comments are welcome as long as they directly relate to our district, schools, and activities, and do not conflict with our mission. Comments that are irrelevant to a specific post may be removed. The District reserves the right to remove comments as it sees fit.
4. Blatantly inaccurate or false information, or rumors will not be allowed. False information will be removed and when deemed necessary, factual information will be posted in response.
5. Abuse of the above guidelines can lead to removal of a specific posting or blocking/removal from our pages and account.
6. By interacting with our page through follows, comments, shares, or other actions, you are implicitly agreeing to abide by these standards and are therefore held accountable for any violation thereof, and subject to aforementioned action by the District.