Cafeteria and Food Services

Welcome to the Cafeteria and Food Services page! 

Parishville-Hopkinton Central School will be serving free meals to all students in the district. 

Free meals will be served until further notice.

PHCS is pleased to announce that Parishville-Hopkinton Central School to continue serving free meals to ALL students in the district.

What does this mean for you and your children? All kids will be able to eat for free, with or without a free and reduced meal application on file. Funding is expected to last through the end of December, but it could run out before then. The USDA will let us know and we will announce when meals will revert back to the free, reduced and paid price structure.

Should you still fill out a free and reduced meal application? YES, we highly recommend that you fill the form out now. When funding does run out, all children with approved applications will continue to be served free and reduced price meals. If a child does not have a current application, they will be charged full price for the meals. Applications can be found on the school website.

When does this start? This will start on Tuesday, September 8th, and run until further notice, likely June 30, 2022. Free meals will include breakfast and lunch.

Will the menus be the same? The extension of free meals by USDA will not cause a change in our menus. We might, at times, experience supply shortages and may need to make adjustments.

If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Melany Cline, Food Service Director, at 315-265-4642 extension 24412 or by email at:

Thank you.



Meal Pattern

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.

Department of Agriculture, Director,
Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.,
Washington, D.C.  20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

 Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities, may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

 USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Food Allergy Notification Process